Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn Review

I've decided to start off with a yummy review of Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn! If you have never heard of this brand before, you are missing out!




A little tidbit about this company that I thought was neat is that it was created by a small group of college friends experimenting with different recipes in thier kitchen (!) until they found the perfect combinations in 2004/2005, after which they started marketing thier divine gourmet popcorn.


With yummy flavors like:


*Asiago & Cracked Pepper
*Hatch Chili Con Queso
*Movie Lovers Butter
*Romano & Pesto
*Smoked Gouda - my personal favorite!
*Spicy Chipotle & Lime
*Sun-Dried Tomato & Parmesan
*White Cheddar
*Kettle Corn


They have something for everyone to love! The best part is that they only use all natural ingredients, are gluten-free, cholesteral free, have no trans-fats and are kosher! Talk about a healthy snack!




As you can see, my son (who is really picky about his popcorn!) fell in love with the Hatch Chili Con Queso flavor! I almost didn't even get to try some before it was gone!

Personally I really enjoyed the Smoked Gouda, White Cheddar, Asiago and Cracked Pepper, Kettle Corn, Movie Lovers - OK, I really liked them all! There wasn't anyone in the house who didn't find a favorite flavor to eat!

One thing I can't say it enough about this popcorn is that I love, love, love how healthy it is! I always try to keep it on hand to pack into school lunches or for family movie night! That being said, the flavors are so unique and scrumptious it's hard to share sometimes!

Want to know a little secret of mine?? I have a couple of bags of Oogie's hidden from the kids downstairs for me to enjoy after they go to bed!! They fit very nicely into my New Years resolution to eat healthier, and thier amazingly rich, distinctive taste is so addictive!






Interested in trying some?? Right now Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn is holding a year long promotion through facebook with 1 winner every week recieving a case of Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn and 1 grand prize winner per month recieving various different prizes!! This month's grand prize is boxes of goodies from their favorite brands in Colorado! It's super easy to sign up! Follow this link , 'like' their facebook page and enter your information to be in the running! The best part is you only have to enter once to be in the running for the entire year!!!

While you are there leave them a comment telling them how excited you are about their promotion and to try their product!! :) I would love it if you told them Nicolie-Olie's Meanderings sent you! :P

If you have to have some Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn right now go here
to find the nearest location that sells Oogie's!

Interested in finding out more about this company?
You can visit their website here

Their twitter page here

And their facebook page here


!!! Disclaimer !!!
I was not compensated for this review and the opinions expressed are of my own. In full disclosure, I won a case of popcorn from Oogie's in last year's weekly giveaway - and now I'm totally in love with it! They did not know about, ask, or influence me to write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment